Kai at 2 yrs.

Kai at 2 yrs.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Kai to date

Kai has grown by leaps and bounds. She's also fitting into the household well. This week we had a serious tick bite that created a near dime size hole on her little face. Both she and I were not happy campers, well alright, I was not a happy camper. She just thought all the attention was wonderful. She's learning quickly....tasks that she's being trained for....and even those I am not specifically training for. She adores my Swedish Lapphund (the little black dog), but is quickly surpassing her in size and energy. She's a happy dog and enjoys her play. I've been able to leave her loose in the room at night (though I gate if off so she can't leave) and is thrilled she is no longer "trapped" in her crate. On the issue of the crate, she most often sleeps in the bedroom one and I have another in the living room that she can often be found napping in.

No comments: